Hello beauties, how have you been?
You probably already know that MUA
(Make Up Academy) reached 50.000 likes in facebook, so they made the amazing offer of -50% plus free shipping.
I couldn’t resist. Just couldn’t.
They had some problems in the first day of the offer, so I waited until they said is okay, and until I saw some facebook comments from others that their order went smoothly.
Everything went fine, so they shipped my order Friday. I had them in my hands in Thursdays (6 days later!), and the post notice reached me a day ago! So fast 🙂
So here is a list of what I got:
– Cover and concealer wand in fair and natural
– Brow kit
– Plumping Gloss in Buff
– Eyebrow Pencil in Brunnete
– Lipstick in shades : 1,2,10 and 11
– Pressed Powder in shade 2
– Single eyeshadows in shades : 2,16,17,10 and in the incredibely fantastic shade 12 (gonna swatch it for you very soon)
– Lip boom in ”Its a situation”
– Cream Blusher in Yummy
– Bronzer in shade 3
– BB foundation in light rose
– Lipliner in Brooding Plum
– Eyeliner in Black
– Shimmer kisses lip gloss in Sealed with a kiss
– Matte perfect primer
– And hide and concealer stick in natural and almond.
All those stuff cost me only 20.25 pounds ~ 25 euros!
I also bought some other stuff here and there, since the start of 2013:
– Sephora mini eye pencils in gri-gri and black (-50% off, so 2.6€ each)
– Essie’s nail polish in cascade cool, from Elle magazine , 5,9€
– Radiant’s matte primer , 14€ (I blame YOU, Mary from Madeinheart)
– Inglot’s eyeshadow in 450, 6€ (I blame YOU, Konstantina from 5glamclub
– Inglot’s eyeliner, during Inglot’s event
(I’ll blog soon), 9€ (full price 12€) in color 75.
-Maybelline’s color tatto in Pomegranate Punk, 8,45€
– Golden Rose lipstick in 111, 3€
– Radiant’s brow pencil in shade #4
-MC’s eye pencil in shade #06, I think 1~1.5€
-Eco tools brushes and brow thingie from E-bay ~6€
And Lovie’s nail polish in 100, (love it) , 1,5€
I m gonna swatch some of the MUA products soon, and make a post similar to ELF’s hit and Misses
, with honorable mention to the amazing shade 12 of the single eyeshadows.
Did you take advantage of MUA’s offer? Have you got anything from MUA or any of the above mentioned products?
I love to hear your opinions.
Lots of Love.