Good evening beauties!
(Greek version here)
Here is my new post with a product a bit different from the rest.
No, its not a mascara, its a lash extender.
It is used together with the mascara, to make lashes bigger, richer , like wearing fake lashes..
Magnifibres it is! The product’s name is the same with brand’s name, and this company kindly sent me this lash extender for review (thank you🙂 )
***** You can right-clik and select view-photos to see full size ******
How does this work?
– Apply a layer from our fave mascara ! (Hell yeah, works with ANY mascara!)
– Apply a layer of Magnifibres, just like we apply our mascara, with the difference that we have to look down.
Leave for 20 seconds to dry
– Apply another layer of mascara…
We can make the magnifibres-mascara step as many times as we want, up until we reach the wanted result. Mine with 3mascara-2magni was already enough! (and amazing)
In my test I use Lancome’s hypnose star (sample in Greek marie claire) and my elf eyelash curler.
Plain with no mascara – one layer of Hypnose Star
One layer of magnifibres (see the flakes ?) and with 2 layers of Mascara (mascara-magnifibres-mascara)
And now… second layer of Magnifibres and 3 layer of mascara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, in comparison look how my eye is with no mascara, how is the final result and how it works with another mascara (can’t remember which)
• The results! I mean, look at them!
• Works with any mascara!
• Doesn’t irritate the eyes (I have very sensitive eyes, I can’t even use pencil in my waterlines, and many mascaras as well – cry me a river!)
• You’ll never have to use fake lashes!
• Some of the flakes stuck in your mascara which is kinda annoying (it doesn’t bother the mascara though)
• Not available in Greece YET ( only online).
I don’t consider them to be expensive (online price is 20 pounds) compare to the results and what it gives you. Its not cheap either, though.
So…. do you like it? Would you buy such product? I’d defenately will!
Stay tuned for a little suprise !!!